As you may have read in the news recently, the European Union’s new General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) is scheduled to take effect on May 25, 2018. Even though this is an EU regulation, its broad jurisdiction could mean that businesses around the world risk paying fines up to 20 million euros per year or 4% of gross annual revenue (whichever is higher). Vende Social now offers a Digital Marketing GDPR Audit to help identify your areas of liability and provide recommendations to mitigate risk of penalties.
Digital Marketing GDPR Audit $500
Includes recommendations on the following items:
- Cookie compliance: We will provide a tool recommendation for cookie compliance and an audit of current cookies on your site with recommendations.
- Landing page forms: Vende will review up to 5 website forms and provide recommended opt-in language and fields.
- Email marketing: Vende will review up to 5 lists and recommend additional steps to be taken for compliance.
- Marketing messaging: We will conduct a review of your basic marketing messages, flag concerns and offer guidance on revisions.
Fill Out the Form and a Member of Our Team Will Contact You
* Digital Marketing GDPR Audit identifies some areas of potential liability and proposes possible options to mitigate risk of penalties. This is not a comprehensive audit and does not fully absolve the purchaser of potential penalties. Please utilize your legal team to evaluate your liability with respect to GDPR.