Title: Technical Marketing Campaign Manager
Level: Entry – Full Time
- 2-5 years in one or more of the following: IT/Technology, Design, Online Marketing
- Bachelors/Associates Degree in one of the above or related fields preferred but not required.
As the Technical Digital Campaign Manager, you will be a part of a quick moving, energetic team of digital marketing professionals at Vende Social. With oversight of set up and execution of the technical aspects of online marketing campaigns you will learn the digital marketing business from the ground up. Touching all aspects of the campaign from email set up, optimization of landing pages, website, Social Media and Google ads and more, you will learn to work with a breath of various beginner and advanced online tools.
At Vende Social we value; teamwork, enthusiastic learning, individual contribution, work-life balance and giving back to our world. Our small team will give you the opportunity to make a true contribution to our clients across a broad range of industries with hands-on learning opportunities. You will learn and work with marketing and technology professionals who have been helping clients grow their business’ with over 50 years of combined experience. As part of a small firm, the Technical Campaign Manager also has the opportunity to take advantage of an accelerated career path as they become proficient in their marketing and technical skills, contributed to the team, and create outstanding client success.
- WordPress General Design Skills
- WordPress Site Updates
- Set- Up and Deployment of Mailchimp Email Campaigns
- Updates of WordPress 3rd party apps
- WordPress Blog Set Up
- Landing Page Creation
- Maintenance of Site Updates
- Flexibility & can-do attitude
- Resourceful and eager to, learn, find answers and solve problems
- Attention to detail
- Passion and eagerness to learn digital marketing execution
- Enthusiasm for Marketing Communications and Marketing Technology (you will learn both of these)
- Strong work ethic
- Microsoft Office (Excel, Word, Powerpoint)
- Healthcare package available
- Up to 15 days accrued PTO/year + Holidays
- Advancement opportunity after 6-month performance review
- 401K (after 1 year on staff)