Digital Marketing Manager
Title: Digital Marketing/Social Media Campaign Manager
- 3-7 years in one or more of the following roles: Digital or Social Media Marketing, Marketing Manager/Coordinator
- Bachelors/Associates Degree preferred but not required
Vende Social is hiring a detail-oriented team player who has a passion for marketing and developing their craft to deliver excellence to our clients. Qualified applicants will possess the Vende DNA (passion for winning, team player, ownership, transparency, excellence), and have 3-7 years of online marketing experience which includes social media campaign management (Linkedin & Facebook), analytics, and ad creation.
Supporting Account Manager colleagues, the successful candidate is an eager contributor to the team and the ROI of each Vende client. As a self-driven learner, he/she will expand their knowledge in various areas of digital marketing both independently and through specific learning opportunities within Vende. (SEO, PPC, Content Marketing, Analytics, Social Media, Marketing Automation)
Attention to detail, team engagement, excellent written communication, business math (for budget management and analytics), critical thinking, project management, and an ability to juggle multiple tasks and competing priorities are crucial to successfully perform this role.
This position is an entry/mid-level position with the potential to grow into an Account Manager based on performance.
Vende Social is a boutique, Digital Marketing Agency located in Carrollton, Texas. We are focused on delivering social selling (lead generation) and digital marketing strategies for B2B businesses. We are building a culture that is relaxed and friendly while maintaining high accountability for personal and business outcomes. Members of the Vende team display a passion for “winning” for each client, ownership of outcomes and engagement with Vende Values.
In a world of marketing smoke and mirrors, Vende is committed to transparency and excellence while serving B2B companies in their lead generation initiatives.
- Honoring God
- Winning for Clients
- Employee Engagement
- Honing our Craft
- Financial Success
Vende Mission: Connecting our clients with their next customer.
Personal Traits Required:
- Detail Oriented
- Team player
- Initiative – Self Starter
- Service Oriented
- Hunger to learn
- Critical thinking/problem solving
- Sense of urgency
- Excellent written and oral communication
- Flexible to changing priorities and demands
- Facebook Business Manager (Proficient)
- LinkedIn Ads platform (Proficient)
- Math for Budget Management (Experience)
- Mailchimp (Experience)
- WordPress (Basic)
- Microsoft Office (Word, Excel, Powerpoint) (Proficient)
- Google Analytics (Experience)
- Google Drive (Proficient)
- Content Marketing (Experience)
Experience Desired (but not required):
- Google Adwords
- Marketing Automation
- Healthcare package available
- Up to 15 days accrued PTO/year + Holidays
- Advancement opportunity after 1-year performance review
- Small company with opportunity for contribution, personal growth and learning from seasoned industry experts
- Profit sharing
- Relaxed, small business environment with excellent work/life balance
- Monthly Wine ‘30 (end the day early and enjoy conversations and drinks)
- Friday work from home
To apply: submit resume and cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org